CALL NOW 559-225-3622
CONSULTA GRATIS 559.225.3025
Click on the Video above to Learn More about Debt Relief through Bankruptcy
Attorney in Fresno, California
BANKRUPTCY IS ALL WE DO!
Note: If you are trying to do your own research, read on and fully explore my site. I have attempted to give you as much information as you will need here to understand the bankruptcy process. Click here for many answers to the most common bankruptcy questions. If you are looking for quick answers, just call us at the numbers below. We will be happy to answer your basic questions free of charge.
$100 OPENS A FILE
Open six days a week to help you through the process.
Evening and Saturday appointments available, if needed.
Call Us Today and meet with a real attorney:
From Fresno/ Hanford/ Visalia Call
From Merced/ Los Banos Call
Or Toll Free: (877) 776-4529
We have now added Notary Public Service
Fresno Notary Service
For that service call (559) 225-3025
My name is Timothy C. Springer. I am a Fresno Bankruptcy Attorney, with extensive experience filing bankruptcy cases here in Fresno, California. As an acknowledgment of my efforts to competently represent my clients I have a Preeminent 4.5 out of 5 Client Review Rating on Martindale-Hubbell®. As I have often written in many places. you need to hire an EXPERIENCED Fresno Bankruptcy Attorney. (Click here to see examples on avvo.com, where I, Timothy C. Springer am recognized as a top contributor in answering bankruptcy questions) While I still stand by the basic statement that “EXPERIENCE” in Bankruptcy Law is important, it has come to my attention that maybe that simple statement is not enough. As an example, someone may have years of experience filing the minimal paperwork, but if something goes wrong with your case, do they know how to handle THAT? And THAT is what I mean by “experience”. I want to make sure you are properly educated, and have the proper information to make an informed decision. So, here are a few additional things to look for when shopping for a bankruptcy attorney:
• If you see a site advertising low prices to get your attention, look for what I call “weasel words” like “Starting at” or “From” in fine print near that low price, because if you see those words it is VERY possible that the price will be higher when you get to their office.
• Ask if that low advertised price includes the court filing fee. ($335.00 for Chapter 7, and $310.00 for Chapter 13)
• Make sure they are local to Fresno. (Not Los Angeles, or Bay Area)
• Make sure the person you are talking to for advice is an actual licensed attorney, NOT an un-licensed office minion claiming to have “legal experience”. It is okay for an office assistant to take your basic information, (like name and address) to open your file, but if you have a legal question the licensed attorney should be available, and there to answer that question. If not don’t just walk away…RUN. You should INSIST answers to your legal questions come from a licensed attorney.
• After filing many people have further questions about their case, or what things mean at various stages of the process. Ask if you will be charged for phone calls if you later have questions.
• Does that basic low advertised price include the counseling sessions, (there are 2 of them you have to do), or are you going to have to pay extra for those yourself?
• Ask what happens if a creditor objects to your discharge. Will that be that included, or will handling that be extra?
• If you are going to keep a car you are making payments on, will they represent you with the creditor, and appear at the possible hearing to reaffirm the debt, or will you have to go in front of the judge by yourself? If they appear is that included, or will that be extra?
• If a creditor has recorded a judgment on your home, what are they going to charge you to remove that lien?
While you want an attorney with extensive experience in bankruptcy, you also want a Fresno Bankruptcy Attorney that will represent you in all aspects of your particular case, and goes the extra mile, to gets RESULTS. While no attorney can guarantee results in all cases, Fresno Attorney at Law, Timothy C. Springer will fight to make sure you come out the best you possibly can in your situation, and has the EXPERIENCE to do so. Click here to see some actual examples of prior results achieved by the Law Office of Timothy C. Springer for real clients to get their hard earned cash returned when it was garnished, or levied.
Some times bad times hurt good people. If you feel this describes you, you should know that the bankruptcy laws are there to protect you, and give you a fresh start. Here at the Fresno Law Office of Timothy C. Springer we have helped over 3000 people just like you to achieve that relief. That’s the reason we go to work every day, to help people with debt problems. Bankruptcy is all we do.
Do you have more debt than you can handle? Is worry keeping you up at night? Are you afraid to answer the phone because creditors keep calling? Are you afraid that you don’t qualify for bankruptcy in Fresno now that the law has changed?
No one wants to file Bankruptcy, but sometimes it’s the best, or might be the only answer. We can stop creditor’s calls, most lawsuits, wage garnishments, car repossessions, and home foreclosure. We can help you, just as we’ve helped over 3000 others who were in your position. Most people who truly need to file for personal bankruptcy do qualify for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy relief.
Just because you may have heard something about the limitations in the new bankruptcy law does not mean it’s true. The Eastern District Bankruptcy Court is in Fresno. It is best if you have a Fresno Bankruptcy Attorney to tell you if you qualify. You don’t want to have to pay an out of town attorney to travel to Fresno to represent you. Or worse yet, they file the paperwork for you, (often incorrectly), and then don’t show up at all for your hearing. If you think bankruptcy might help you, talk to Fresno Bankruptcy Attorney Timothy C. Springer today about your personal situation.
Call the numbers above to contact Fresno Bankruptcy Attorney Timothy C. Springer. Your initial consultation is free, so you have nothing to lose by asking questions.
You can schedule an in-person consultation at our Fresno Office, or just call to get your basic questions answered over the phone. We can answer your basic questions and give you clearer understanding of the process, and how you can begin to take charge of your financial life.
It has been over 12 years since the new bankruptcy laws went into effect. Some of the new provisions are still being fought over. However, for the most part the process is survivable. Knowledge is power. Let us help you understand the process.We will walk you through the entire process from beginning to end.
We are here to help. Call us today at (559)-225-3622. Or at (209) 388-9988. Or toll free a (877) 776-4529
What Bankruptcy Can Do for You
Declaring personal bankruptcy with Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 will immediately:
- Stop creditor harassment
- Stop wage garnishment
- Stop home foreclosure
- Stop repossession of your car
- Stop lawsuits if you are being sued for debts you owe
With Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 personal bankruptcy, you can:
- Reduce or eliminate credit card debt
- Reduce or eliminate medical debt
- Reduce or eliminate finance charges and late fees
- Get back on the road to financial stability
Contact Our Fresno Bankruptcy Law Office
At the law office of bankruptcy attorney Timothy Springer, in Fresno, we can show you how. We work hard to see that you are treated fairly by creditors and that you have every chance to get back on your feet.
We have been helping people get financial relief through Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy in the Fresno area since 2000, and we can help you, too. Contact our law office in Fresno, California to schedule an in-person consultation or get your basic questions answered over the phone.
Fresno Bankruptcy attorney Tim Springer is a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA) and the Central California Bankruptcy Association (CCBA).
Law Office of Timothy C. Springer
Linea en Español: (559) 225-3025
Fresno, CA 93705-0438
Telephone: (559) 225-3622
Map and Directions
Fowler, CA (559) 834-3213
Merced, CA/ Los Banos, CA (209) 388-9988
Toll Free (877) 776-4529